Makes decent espresso especialy if you consider the price.
In case you need a simple way of making a traditional espresso based drink in the comfort of your home, then you may consider De’Longhi EC680 Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine. This espresso machine not only promises but provides rich and frothy espresso in just a matter of seconds. The manual cappuccino system comes with patented technology that helps you to make thick yet delicious foam as it mixes water, air, and milk in the same proportions.
In addition, the Dedica espresso pours hot water that helps you to make long black Americano. It also makes tea if you are not in the mood for coffee. In the following De’Longhi EC680 Machine review, we are going to see what makes this espresso machine so special after all.
The EC680 can be considered as a slimmer version of the traditional bar pump machine. Dedica is a pump driven coffee machine that manages the shoehorn in its cup warmer over its mighty water tank.
Despite the ground coffee, Dedica uses ESE (better known as Easy Serving Espresso) and capsule, this makes the brewing process a bit easy without creating much mess. The De’longhi EC680 comes in three smart finishes; these are Stainless Steel, Red and Black, all of these on a robust metal body.
This espresso is merely 6 inches wide which make it quite ideal if you are short on space. The stainless steel construction makes it durable to last a few good years, but it’s not only about the looks. Yes, carry on with De’Longhi EC680 15-Bar Pump review to see what’s inside it!
- Both Double and Single Shots: 3 in 1 filter easily accommodates single as well as double shots
- ESE Pods: This espresso is well compatible with easy brewing ESE Pods
- ThermoBlock Technology: The Efficient ThermoBlock heats up and brews the coffee in mere 40 seconds, promising for authentic Espressos
- Automatic Flow: The Automatic flow precisely stops for delivering one as well as two shots, all it needs is a touch of button
- Manual Steam: It helps to froth milk without a hitch for better coffee, latte, espresso or even cappuccino
- Adjustable Cup Height: This is quite an adorable feature, well thanks to this now you can fit in 4-inch glass in it
- Easy to Use Control Panel: The De’Longhi Espresso comes with an intuitive and simple control panel that features illuminated buttons
- Slim Compact Design: De’Longhi EC680 Dedica is housed in a compact and slim design which is six inches wide, this is ideal for small kitchen or other right places
- Powerful 1,450 Watt Motor: The EC680 comes with a juicy 1450 motor that delivers every ounce of power you need for the perfect cup of coffee
- Easy Clean: In addition to being impressive, the EC680 is surprisingly easy to clean
- Cup Warmer: The De’Longhi EC680 comes with a cup warming area that pre-heats the cup before you use them
- Hot Water System: Featuring a Hot Water System, the De’Longhi Dedica makes sure you always have hot water for coffee and tea
- Automatic Standby Mode: Thanks to the automatic switch for standby mode, this espresso machine switches off on its own when it doesn’t sense any activity
- 15 Bar Pressure: The EC680 Dedica comes with a mighty 15 Bar Pressure Pump that delivers professional looking frothy Crema every single time
- Cappuccino Frothing System: The EC680 Dedica comes equipped with steam nozzle that helps to prepare specialty drinks with the likes of Latte and Cappuccino
De’Longhi EC680 Dedica Features
- Easy to use, a few programming options for running it up and having your dreamy cup of coffee
- Sleek, Stylish and Compact Design
- It just takes 6 inches of space
- The Water tank is easy to remove and replace
- The Frothing is above bar, perfectly rich and creamy
- It comes with Variable Setting
- Self-Priming System
- Ideal for a wide range of Coffee Drinks
- Descaling Alarm
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Drip Tray can easily be removed and clean
- It comes with a Spoon and Tamper Competition
- EC680 Dedica can make coffee in only 40 seconds
- Frothing Wand is quite Short
- De’Longhi EC680 Dedica is certainly not Dishwasher Safe
- It features Multi-Step Preparations protocols
- The Machine is only restricted to ground coffee and ESE Capsules
- Frother Option has some glitches that need to be worked on
- Filter is somewhat tight, and it needs some force to be removed
- It features only a single boiler that needs to be cooled down before you can use the steam wand
- Coffee Spout Height is not adjustable
- It doesn’t feature any integrated Grinder
- The Tamper is made out of Plastic
|Product Name||EC680 Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine|
|Pump Pressure||15 Bar|
|Tank Capacity||1 Liter|
|Control||Easy to Use with Illuminated Buttons|
|Input Power||1450 Watts|
|Coffee Type||Ground and ESE Pods|
|Automatic or Manual||Manual|
|Types of Drinks Produced||Latte, Espresso, Flat White, Cappuccino, Americano|
|Casing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Design||Slim and Compact|
|Heat up Time||40 Seconds|
|Adjustable Height for Coffee Spout||No|
Summing up everything, De’longhi has come up with a uniquely designed Semi-Automatic Machine that works great even in small space. It’s both efficient and versatile. However, the price is a bit above but this is justified by well-structured Design and advance functionalities. This Product is worth your money if you are not on a tight budget, but you want something different.
The De’Longhi EC680 15-Bar Pump Machine holds a rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 215 customer reviews along with 91 answered questions. Due to the cons mentioned above, this coffee maker has lost some credibility but holding up the great features, it managed to rank the 5th best Espresso machine in our listing.